This should be a daily practice not just while we are gone, but a daily practice. Like a lot of you know we follow very simple principles that anyone can follow.
• Eat real food (fresh ingredients and as minimally processed as possible)
• Eat every 2-4 hours.
• Eat based on what you just did or what you're about to do.
• Eat until satisfied, not until full.
• Drink a lot of water.
If you're looking to follow this, but you need the extra organization and structure, we have meal plans available starting at $89 when you input our promo code: FPRIMATE10 at checkout.
This meal plan is a very simple program that is super easy to follow with great variety of food. This program has helped a vast amount of people, that average a 1lb lost a day for 4 weeks! that's an average of 28lbs! *all results may very.
It's summer time guys let's improve on all of the gains (...zzz) we've made. If you're interested in a 4 or 12 week diet plan, click the button below.
This is an interesting topic that we get asked a lot. However, if we go back to our eating principles we might find our answer there.
• eat from clean viable sources with the least amount of processing as possible.
• eat till satisfied not until full
• eat every 2 to 4 hours
• eat based on what you’re about to do or just did
We're about to work out, so it has to be light and packed as a viable energy source. What we love to do is partner up an easily digestible carb along with a healthy fat. here are a few examples:
• Avocado toast on a slice of sprouted grain bread.
• Whole pear with any of your favorite nut butter. (cashew butter is my favorite)
• A cup of greek yogurt with 1/2 cup of berries and a teaspoon of honey.
If you workout in the morning or early afternoon and you're looking for that extra kick, look no further than a nice cup of coffee.
Keep it simple and get creative with the variability of what we suggested. WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHAT PRE-WORKOUT MEAL YOU GUYS COME UP WITH. TAG US IN YOUR INSTA STORIES OR POST @FORESEEING_PRIMATE
Semi - Personal Training
Mon: 6a - 9p
Tue: 6a - 9p
Wed: 6a - 9p
Thr: 6a - 9p
Fri: 6a - 9p
Sat: Boxing Class
Sun: Appointments only